Vice President, Head of Continuous Improvement Center
Is your BFSI organization evaluating the need to establish a CoE for its IA program or would like to increase its effectiveness? If so, then attend this session to learn key insights and best practices.
We will discuss:
- How to establish or enhance an effective governance and centralized structure to support your organization’s intelligent automation CoE initiatives
- Various chargeback models and which might work best for your IA initiatives
- Monitoring a CoE’s governance effectiveness
- Financial reporting systems, including the audit and that appropriate controls are in place, most notably, systems for risk management, financial and operational control and compliance
- Change management initiatives and effective PR, marketing and communication plans
- Bot program scalability
9:40 AM CASE STUDY: UTILIZING CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT AND AGILE METHODOLOGIES WHEN DEPLOYING BOTS AT VOYA FINANCIAL
Building an effective bot program is a hurdle for many shared services stakeholders. Voya Financial found a path that worked for them by using and developing an agile roadmap and by focusing on continuous improvement. Using these principles it is possible to deploy your own bots that are focused on your organizations needs.
In this session, participants will:
- Examine a case study of how to roll out a bot program
- Explore the incremental improvements that can be made to deploy bots quickly
- Identify strategies for learning as you go and fixing problems as they are experienced