8:15 am - 8:55 am REGISTRATION FOR PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP A & NETWORKING BREAKFAST
9:00 am - 11:00 am WORKSHOP A: IA BOOT CAMP – UNDERSTANDING THE IA UMBRELLA & ITS VARIOUS APPLICATIONS AND BENEFITS
If you’re new to IA, or need a refresher course, then this IA Boot Camp is a must attend session for you! During this Workshop, we will examine the vital questions that need to be answered with respect to what’s involved in establishing a variety of intelligent automation programs, including: RPA, AI, cognitive, machine learning, and much more – and the benefits these technologies can offer your BFSI organization.
In this interactive session, we will explore:What’s under the IA umbrella and how each technology works
- The processes each IA technology is customarily utilized forWhich IA technologies would be most ideal for your project goals
- Range in software costs and what’s required to accomplish your objectives, with respect to infrastructure, workforce, and much more
11:00 am - 11:15 am REGISTRATION FOR PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP B AND NETWORKING COFFEE BREAK
11:15 am - 1:15 pm WORKSHOP B: AVOID BITING OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW – ABCS OF A SUCCESSFUL IA PILOT PROGRAMJerry Wagner - Product Manager, Process Automation Capital One
Although IA technologies serve as valuable tools for a wide variety of business departments and functionalities, before you jump into an enterprise-wide program, you might consider testing out the waters on a smaller scale to ensure success before taking a huge leap of faith, as a successful technology launch or integration will always then translate more smoothly into other departments.
In this Workshop, we will discuss:
- How to determine which functionalities would be best suited for an IA pilot program based upon a department’s transactional volume stats, regulations and transparency standards
- Which IA technologies meet the greatest need of your process improvement initiatives
- Vendor solution options that not only work for pilot programs, but will also grow with your IA program/s
- Feasibility and ROI
Jerry WagnerProduct Manager, Process Automation
1:15 pm - 1:30 pm REGISTRATION FOR PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP C AND AFTERNOON NETWORKING BREAK
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm WORKSHOP C: DEVELOPING SCALABLE & REPEATABLE IA PROGRAMSManish Jain - Senior Director, Strategic Program Delivery Royal Bank of Canada
With the BFSI community being one of the early IA adopters, many in the industry are finding themselves at the stage of working through the kinks of how to scale-up their IA programs, ensure continued success, and how to bring forth their successful IA technologies and program roll outs to different lines of business.
In this deep dive Workshop, we will explore:
- Technical and logistical roadmaps to the next steps of advancing your IA program/s, on a multi-location, and/or enterprise-level
- Tools and technologies which are not scale dependent and can be utilized for a wide variety of IA programs of various size, scope, and budgets
- How to develop IA program success repeatability – to be applied towards new business divisions, functionalities, and/or end goals
- Integrating legacy with IA technologies and how to maximize ROI
- Keeping pace with productivity (and your costs and operational needs) as your bot demands increase over time, on a B2B and B2C level
Manish JainSenior Director, Strategic Program Delivery
Royal Bank of Canada
3:30 pm - 3:45 pm REGISTRATION FOR PRE-CONFERENCE WORKSHOP D & AFTERNOON NETWORKING BREAK
3:45 pm - 5:45 pm WORKSHOP D: ENSURING YOUR IA PROGRAMS ARE COMPLIANT WITH THE BFSI REGULATORY LANDSCAPE
BFSI organizations across the maturity curve are currently wrestling with concerns relating to governance and internal controls for their intelligent automation efforts. These frustrations are often compounded by the industry’s strict and complex regulatory environment, most notably, regulations that haven’t yet caught up with the speed in which IA technologies have evolved over the years, and will continue to evolve. That said, how do you ensure your IA programs are in compliance given the lack of standardization?
In this Workshop, we will address such topics as:
- The current regulatory landscape and its potential shortcomings
- Standardizing IA governance and compliance practices across jurisdiction (U.S./Canada/EU/Global)
- Understanding upcoming cyber risks & regulations